Naif Maarouf immigrated from Beirut to London in 1990 in order to study Economics. Despite the distance from his home country, he never forgot the great poverty at home. As a result, he decided to act for his people and to establish “Economics by Mona”.
Despite the Lebanese people’s best efforts, who are fighting for their livelihood and work for their maintenance, they are still in deep poverty. Our organization is fighting to change the current situation and to support the Lebanese struggle.
- Beirut, Lebanon: Lebanon is a country flooded with poverty. Twenty …
- In a desire to salvage its current deteriorating financial situation, …
- https://www.almodon.com نكبة أسواق طرابلس تهددها بانهيار شامل نكبة أسواق طرابلس …
— Naif Maarouf
“The aim of “Economics by Mona” is to assist the Lebanese people in bettering their understanding of economics in their regions, in proper management of their expenses and in ways to find employment.”
- Publishing labor and employment fairs.
- Updates on local economy.
- Publishing employment advice and seminars.
- Economics advice articles.
- Economics advice lectures.